Architects Ferrier Baudet designed and supervised the Terraces with meticulous attention to detail, each incorporating individual creative design and style components.
Sharing a common party wall, each Terrace is situated on its own large and separate block. This innovative design facilitates the maximisation of privacy and the most efficient utilisation of each allotment.
The Terraces are set in a quiet location, within walking distance of the attractions of St Lucia – University of Queensland, Ironside State School, St Peter’s College, shopping and restaurant precincts – and only 6km to the CBD.
These freehold residences present the opportunity to combine the sophistication and advantages of modern living with a spacious, yet manageable, garden.
Each Terrace features:
– Three large bedrooms (with capacious built in wardrobes and master with ensuite)
– Purpose built study
– Open plan gourmet kitchen, with butler’s pantry, flowing through to generous dining and entertainment areas
– Separate spacious family room and deck leading to gardens
– Freehold separate titles (no body corporate)
– 2.7m high ceilings throughout, a light filled open environment and favourable north east aspect
– Ducted and zoned air conditioning on both levels, ceiling fans, abundant natural ventilation and full insect screening
– Blackbutt timber flooring and well-designed storage
– Low maintenance gardens designed by Landscape Architects David Kearney and Associates
– 110 Highland Terrace land size: 481m2
– 112 Highland Terrace land size: 519m2
SOLD - $1,275,000
Open For Inspection