This well-proportioned post-war home and its prime position create a number of truly exciting possibilities. This highly sought after location is within the catchment for Ironside Primary School, also walking distance to Hawken Village and University of Queensland. The original four bedroom residence offers an easy living floorplan with light filled charming spaces and flow to private deck areas.
Inviting a range of options to buyers, simply move in and enjoy, renovate or reconfigure to introduce more modern conveniences, or start again with a redevelopment, granting you a brand new luxury home.
Whatever path is pursued, a sought after family position surrounded by excellent schools, beautiful parks, village cafes, excellent local shopping and more, at nearby Indooroopilly and Toowong, will offer rich rewards.
• Zoned low residential, the 814sqm block has a 15m frontage (approx.) and an 8m rear boundary (approx.)
• Walking distance to Ironside State School & Hawken Village
• North/south aspect
• One garage and one carport for your vehicles (tandem)
• Large dry storage and laundry under home
• Huge shady run and play area at rear
• BCC rates $834.74 per quarter (approx.)
Open For Inspection