With size, scope, and a superb location, this substantial block of land (1004m2 approx) with tidy post war timber home presents a rare and remarkable blend of options and opportunity!
Three bedrooms, polished timber floors, spacious living, updated bathroom, and an updated kitchen with area for a breakfast table, delivers comfortable liveable space.
It is ready to be enjoyed as is but also provides the perfect base for a full renovation and extension into the deep rear yard (subject to BCC approvals) when your time and budget allow.
Alternatively you may wish to concentrate on the two lots, removing the existing home, building a home for yourself and sell the other block?
Many and varied choices means the property will have far reaching appeal, so call us to inspect soon.
P.S. Did we mention the city views?
– Set in a quiet slip road off Carmody Road
– Two lots on two separate titles
– Rates $1083.43 per qtr (approx.)
– Loads of storage under the home
– North/south aspect
– 600m to Ironside State School
– 800m to the University of Queensland
– Walking distance to bus and CityCat transport
Open For Inspection