Timeless in execution and design, this Derek Trebilcock residence provides for the ultimate contemporary lifestyle in of St Lucia’s most enviable locations.
Bathed in northern light, the home offers expansive formal and informal living/ dining zones, four generous bedrooms (master with ensuite), a purpose built study, private courtyard, easy care lawn and garden surrounding the inviting pool and spa.
The design provides wide open plan with the living area predominately on the upper level, looking out to the north east view and gardens below.
Quietly situated just minutes from the hustle and bustle of Brisbane CBD, this immaculately presented residence successfully combines style, sophistication and practicality using clever interior space and smart appointments.
• Hardwood Blackbutt timber flooring
• Ducted air conditioning upstairs and split system downstairs
• Ceiling fans with remote control in all bedrooms and on covered deck upstairs
• White timber shutters to all downstairs bedrooms
• Breakfast bar off kitchen which flows out to covered entertaining area
• Caesar stone bench tops in kitchen and ensuite
• Miele appliances in kitchen
• Full home security system with back to base 24 hour monitoring
• Internal lined storeroom in garage – ideal to convert into a wine cellar
• Extra storage space under stairs, linen cupboards x 2
• Large functional laundry including under bench space for washing machine and dryer, built in ironing centre and plenty of hanging space with easy access to 2 x outdoor clothes lines (one covered)
• Dual flush water saving Caroma ceramic toilets
• Heated towel rails in bathrooms
• Water saving shower heads
• Rain shower in master bedroom ensuite
• Crimsafe steel security screens to downstairs doors and windows
• Insulation in ceiling
• 400 litre family size hot water tank
• Gutter Guard
• Termimesh protection
• 2 x slim line water tanks – total 6000 litres
• Fully automated watering system attached to water tanks
• Side gate onto landscaped access way
• Fully automated fish pond, filtration system and water feature on a timer
BCC Rates: $802.20/qtr (approx.)
Open For Inspection