Designed and built as a family home, this unique offering of home and land (1,215m2) is set over three separate lots.
This classically styled home features five bedrooms, separate study and multiple living spaces both in and outside of the home. The relaxed entertaining area at the rear of the home will surprise you with it large private spaces that focus to the pool. Positioned next to the home and gardens, is what was originally a tennis court which is now grassed for children to run and play on. Alternatives for this area are, re-establish as a tennis court; enjoy the current grassy run and play area; or sell this separate lot and enjoy the home on a 809m2 block.
Set in a prime residential avenue at the upper end of Ninth Avenue, the position places you within walking distance to the University of Queensland, Hawken Village and Ironside State School.
• 1215sqm on 3 lots
• 30m frontage (approx.)
• Options for vacant block currently a large grassed lawn, previously used as a tennis court
• In ground swimming pool
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Wine cellar
• Three full bathrooms and a powder room
• Spacious outdoor living and entertaining
• Separate family living zones
• 600m to UQ (approx.)
• Short, safe 1km walk to Ironside State School (approx.)
Please note: Property boundaries and lot sizes are approximate only and only to be used as a guide.
Under Contract - $2,500,000
Open For Inspection