This unique residence, designed by renowned architect Kevin Hayes draws its inspiration from sleek streamlined architecture and showcases timeless design. The home presents as new with all the lifestyle benefits associated with the first class location between St Lucia, University of Queensland and Indooroopilly shopping.
The designer spaces of this stunning five-bedroom, three-bathroom, home establish a superb sense of sanctuary for relaxed family living and refined celebrations. The interior living spaces are balanced against secure and private large courtyards and balconies.
Ground-breaking interior design concepts mix high end appointments and timeless finishes with cleverly concealed storage and soaring ceilings creating a minimalist interior with an uplifting open feel.
The living and dining room are framed with bi-fold glass doors flooding the interior with natural light enjoying the view of large pool courtyard with its northern aspect.
The luxurious kitchen is fitted with top-of-the-range appointments from Caesar stone bench tops to Miele appliances and is positioned to enjoy the garden aspects and natural light.
The main bedroom with opulent en suite and large walk-in robe is privately located and enjoys views over to the golf course.
As you would expect of a home of this calibre, the list of appointments are extensive;
– Ducted air conditioning
– Media room
– Alarm system
– Well planted courtyard gardens
– Intercom access from the street
– Large double garage with internal access
– Separate large laundry
– Abundant & cleverly concealed storage throughout the home
– Private lap pool
– 800m to St Peters Lutheran College
– Walking distance to world class Indooroopilly Golf Course
– Walking distance to train and buses
– 1.8km to Ironside state school
– 200m to St Lucia Golf Links
– Walking distance to Gilgandra park
Land size: 397sqm
Rates: $641.29 per quarter approx
Open For Inspection