Designed by an award winning architect, this spacious home in the Avenues of St Lucia offers two levels of living and alfresco entertaining areas in which to enjoy the beautiful Queensland climate. Elevated, wide and treelined, Eighth Avenue is one of the most highly regarded streets in St Lucia. Complete with a sparkling in-ground swimming pool and entertainment options, this exceptional property invites you to enjoy all that St Lucia has to offer.
This elegant, private and impressive home, is framed by lush greenery outdoors, coexisting in harmony with the soothing, organic interiors that feature 3.9m ceilings. The large master retreat is positioned on the ground floor, enjoying a large walk in wardrobe and ensuite with spa. Offering three additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes, plus a large study with built in desk and bookshelves.
This home is within five minutes walking distance of Ironside State School and of course closely situated to St Peters, Indooroopilly State High School and the University of Queensland.
• Solar panels provide electricity at negligible cost, including pool heating
• Formal living and dining with log fire for winter
• Polished tile flooring in the large open plan kitchen and dining areas
• Air-conditioning, security alarm
• Double lock-up garage with workspace
• Large paved poolside entertaining with built in BBQ
• Mature and private gardens surround the home
• Garden and pool maintenance included
• Easy access to transport, including bus, CityCat and train
• Wine cellar
• Security screens
• Multiple outdoor living zones
• Close to popular running, walking and cycling paths
• Under house storage spaces
• Quiet street and friendly neighbourhood community
• Within 10 minutes drive of the CBD
Open For Inspection