The split level timber home is on the high side of Twelfth Avenue, allowing lovely views to the north and over Banksia Park along with city glimpses. This quiet location has excellent access to the University of Queensland, sought after local schools and Hawken Village.
Exhibiting strong 1960s style, the home displays original features of the era. There are generous private spaces, and indoor to outdoor areas flow well throughout the home.
This home will provide a low maintenance lifestyle for the new owners, yet still offering a spacious home with three generously sized bedrooms and a generous garden. Be transformed back in time to an era of significant design movements with this enchanting home.
– 607m2 block
– 450m to the University of Queensland, with great potential for investment rental returns
– Surrounded by blue ribbon properties
– Walk to St Lucia shops and local cafés
– Easy access to buses, CityCat and the bike path
– 950m to Ironside State School
– Minutes from St Peters Lutheran College & Indooroopilly State High School
BCC Rates: $722.36/qtr (approx.)
SOLD - $950,000
Open For Inspection