Boasting a desirable north aspect in established garden surrounds, this appealing residence provides an idyllic family haven of unparalleled convenience. It is perfectly located, within walking distance to Ironside State School, St Peter’s College & Gailey Fiveways shops.
This beautiful home will suit families, downsizers or business couples, it’s very much a “lock up and go” home. The timeless design offers separate living spaces and good flow to patios and decks, taking advantage of the views and breezes.
The home is architect designed and was built in the rammed earth style. The environmentally conscious method of building provides insulation, low maintenance, sound proofing, as well as being fire retardant and is pest/termite resistant.
Discerning buyers will love this home for the location, the design and the low maintenance attributes.
– Residential block 481sqm
– Two street access, garaging from Hutton Lane
– Wide 180 degree views and river glimpses
– Master bedroom suite with expansive walk-in robe and ensuite
– Elevated north aspect
– A stroll to St Lucia Golf Links
– Brand new kitchen with Corian bench tops and Miele appliances
– Chubb security system
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Automatic watering system (supported by 10,000 litre tank)
– Established easy care gardens
Open For Inspection