Superbly positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of St Lucia, only footsteps to parkland and walking trails, yet in close proximity to leading schools and The University of Queensland. This beautifully built home, originally constructed circa 1966 (approx.) and renovated in the late 1980’s, offers comfortable interiors which will allow you to enjoy the generous dimensions of liveability with the single-level living layout. Via your private laneway, you can easily access Hawken Drive with transport, shopping and dining options. This is a wonderful opportunity to establish an exceptional family lifestyle in an enviable position.
The immaculately presented solid brick residence offers spacious interiors, functional living zones with a versatile four bedroom layout. The home provides easy care living whilst offering exceptional potential to further extend and improve if required (STCA). Towards the rear of the block, manicured and tiered gardens reveal a stunning view of the Brisbane River. Your main living room and kitchen areas flow to a private alfresco deck ensuring ease of outdoor entertaining. The generous family bathroom is well placed to service all bedrooms and your European laundry is a space saving advantage.
An enticing lifestyle location which is much admired for its excellent proximity to the prestigious University of Queensland and sought after schools including Ironside State School, St Peter’s College and Indooroopilly State High School.
• 759sqm residential land with north/south aspect and river views
• Private walkway to Hawken Drive, with easy accessibility to supermarket, restaurants, transport and shops
• Easy access to river walk and bike path
• 1200m easy and safe walk to Ironside State School (approx.)
• 650m to The University of Queensland (approx.)
• 1.5km to the St Lucia Golf Links (approx.)
• BCC Rates: $789.22/qtr (approx.)
Open For Inspection
Saturday 15th August 12.00 - 12.45PM