Nestled into the northern slope of peaceful Fifth Avenue, you can explore the potential of this delightful four bedroom post-war home. Set on an elevated 632sqm block with wonderful city views in this beautiful tree lined Avenue, the position provides outstanding future options.
Living areas are filled with natural light and abundant breezes, plus plenty of space for entertaining. A home with enormous future potential, enjoying exceptional family surrounds, close to parks, transport, shopping, whilst central to Brisbane’s most prestigious public and private schools including the coveted Ironside State School, St Peter’s College, BBC & Indooroopilly State High.
• Self-contained living downstairs, ideal teenagers retreat
• Elevated north easterly position
• 632sqm block
• Whisper quiet location
• Salt water in ground pool
• Separate power supply for upstairs & downstairs
• 400m to Ironside State School
• 1km to The University of Queensland
BCC Rates: $672.68/qtr (approx.)
SOLD - $1,065,000
Open For Inspection