Hitting the high point in every category, this stunning town residence is designed for the lifestyle-lover allowing easy access to every imaginable convenience that living in Indooroopilly offers.
The beautifully designed four bedroom town residence features an excellent floorplan, spacious enough to suit the family whilst also suiting the couple downsizing. From the wide entrance foyer, you are treated with the surprise of the generous proportions the home offers, leading through the large living area through oversized bi-fold doors to the covered terrace where you are immediately connected with the private north facing landscaped gardens.
Upstairs the home offers four well sized bedrooms and a full sized bathroom. The large master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes also has a usable balcony with north eastern aspect, overlooking the peaceful garden. The home is impeccably presented and offers ducted air conditioning throughout and secure off street parking for two cars.
Set in an enviable position in one of Indooroopilly finest streets, close to a host of prestigious schools and public transport, you can sense the quietness of the location offering complete privacy in a tranquil setting, amongst those who have resided here for many years.
• Freehold town home (no body corporate levies)
• Ducted air conditioning with zoning
• Two full bathrooms plus powder room
• Security alarm
• White timber shutters throughout
• Fully fenced with remote controlled gates
• Automatic garage with internal access
• Garden irrigation system
• Ironside State School catchment area (1800m)
• 850m to St Peter’s Lutheran College
• 500m to Indooroopilly State High School
• 3.4KM to The University of Queensland
BCC Rates: $438.78/qtr (approx.)
Open For Inspection