Set back from the wide avenue and secluded behind the walled garden, this north facing handsome home offers families a brilliant opportunity to move into a prestigious location that grants an easy lifestyle.
Walking distance to the local Ironside State School, the Hawken Village shops and the University of Queensland. Simply move in and enjoy the relaxed nature of this four bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home where the light washed décor highlights the modern style throughout.
A spacious, more formal lounge and separate dining room precede a near-new well-fitted kitchen/meals and family zone, wrapped by covered deck that allows your precious weekends to be free from stress and maintenance.
All four bedrooms are privately positioned upstairs (over-sized main bedroom with a large screened balcony, ideal as your private retreat), to allow for a flexible but family friendly floor plan. A sun-swept setting for relaxed daily life amidst quiet garden landscape, this is a home that you must visit.
• 517sqm block in quiet residential St Lucia Avenues enclave
• Powder room on living level
• Master bedroom provides large walk-in robe and generous en-suite
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs
• Large separate laundry with designated drying area
• Secure double garage
• Paved area accessed through the garage for storing a camper trailer etc.
• Zoned for Ironside Primary School
• Indooroopilly State High School and St Peter’s College nearby
Under Contract - $1,575,000
Open For Inspection