With an abundance of natural light, this beautiful cottage is ideal in a sought-after Toowong location. This charming home will impress from the moment you arrive, with an emphasis on timeless elements such as high ceilings, polished hardwood floors, decorative fretwork and VJ walls. Boasting a generous low-set floor plan, this cottage is perched just footsteps from the popular Toowong State School and Corner Store Café.
This well preserved and maintained character home offers three well sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a carport for one car – with additional uncovered off street parking for guests. An elevated, north facing 440m2 block plays host to low maintenance gardens, private courtyard entertaining and separate laundry/storage shed.
Easy transport options are available via train, bus, bikeway and CityCat – with the CBD only 4km away. The home is also located within close proximity of BBC & Queensland Academy for Science, Mathematics & Technology. A variety of café, restaurants and shops, including Toowong Village are within walking distance.
Opportunities such as these are few and far between in the sought-after suburb of Toowong, don’t miss your chance!
• Three generous bedrooms
• Single level living when accessed from rear
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
• Oversized master suit with ensuite and built in wardrobe
• Ornate character features including, timer flooring, decorative fretwork, ceiling roses and VJ’s
• High ceilings, casement windows and wide veranda
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• North facing veranda enjoying city glimpses
• Covered, private rear patio
• Garden shed
• Water tank
• Sensor lights
• NBN connected
• 160m to Toowong State School
• 4km to CBD
• 900m to St Ignatius School
• 950m to BBC
• Brisbane City Council Rates: $438.78/qtr (approx.)
Open For Inspection