Striking lines, abundant light and indoor-outdoor entertaining areas define the exceptional contemporary spaces that give this elegant home such a significant sense of style. Embraced by established gardens, appreciate a superior lifestyle close to University of Queensland, excellent schools plus a delightful array of shopping and local cafes.
The home offers many areas for entertaining and relaxing, with an easy and adaptable floor plan. Abundant glazing in the main living area offers a great view out to the lovely gardens, distant mature trees and also from the conservatory-style sitting room.
Central to this home, the modern kitchen, complemented with premium appliances and large pantry, is a great place to cook and still be in touch with the family. With ample space for the whole family, enjoy well-spaced bedrooms, sparkling bathrooms, powder room on the living level and a good sized laundry.
Set in one of St Lucia’s most sought after Avenues, and only walking distance from Ironside State School, this alluring home is not to be missed.
– Elevated 607m2 block
– Double carport and ample off-street parking
– Inviting family spaces surrounded by sunny gardens
– Separate reading/TV lounge
– Open-plan living, dining and sitting room
– Hardwood timber stair case
– Polished floor boards
– High ceilings
– North/south aspect
– Close to Ironside Primary School, Indooroopilly State High School, St Peter’s College.
– Walking distance to bus and shops
Open For Inspection